Saturday, October 27, 2007

I Told You It Was Too Early For Christmas

Because if I were thinking about Christmas, I might have missed this:


And this:

And this:



And, the ultimate in pumpkin-y goodness....This:



Although, I kind of wish I had missed this:


But never mind my CRUSHED SPIRIT ....in general, I'm thinking Fall itself just can't be rushed. It must be savored. Because really, is there is anything more savory than a child, dressed as a vegetable (or is it a fruit?) downing as many packs of the anti-vegetable (also known as M&Ms) as is humanly possible? Does a witch with shocking pink hair normally mix it up with those little elves and their flighty reindeer? I think not. Apparently people, fall has arrived!

I intend to savor it.

And we'll just pretend fall football doesn't exist. We can face that tomorrow. Or next year. Whatever.

No comments: